Friday, March 14, 2008

I wonder why you mean so much to me


The sun. It's starting to get my head back into life. I think I posted this already, but this picture is fun. It's fun and it's us having fun. Low Tea in the Pines.....can't wait for more summer fun. We're headed to Ptown this summer......hopefully a few Fire Island invitations will be extended..............????????
This week was terrifying. Thursday I had a doctor's appointment cancelled, one that I was waiting for with a little bit of hope and a little bit of fear....anyway it was cancelled. Later that night I show up to get my little pick me up, a hair cut....finally deciding to cut off any of the moppy floppy hair............I get there and the little boy tells me that my cutter has the flu, CANCELLED. I started to get a little moisture in my eyes, so frustrated and hurt.....I rebounded though. And am doing great !!! Here is why:
  • Gavin Mikhail. I found his music this week, and I love it (it's not for everyone, moody and melodic, and sappy)
  • Brooke White. For many reasons. Her rendition of "Love is a Battlefield" made me spooge a little. Then this week, I realized, as she cried on the piano singing "let it be"...........that I NEED to LET IT BE. in my heart, i know there will be an answer..............so, she spoke to me this week and let me shed a little bit o heaviness.
  • planning the trip to Vegas and training for the Broad Street Run make life feel easy.
  • My friends and mother are amazing. Breath-taking. Thank you.
  • In the same note, my mother is a nut case right now, and she makes me feel sane.
  • Philadelphia is hosting a thing called the "Urban Race" and we are going to do it...it's like the Amazing Race, but in Philly. Can't wait.

Lastly, it's Friday and I feel happy to be here.

Got it? Good, now have fun this weekend and be good to yourself.

Nate

1 comment:

HughE Dillon said...

Thinking of you, and sending you a virtual hug. HughE