Monday, May 19, 2008

Details in the Fabric

Last week was one of the worst weeks of my life. I can't go too much into detail....at all really, except that everything personally is fine. I tried to get out on Saturday and escape. The weekend was actually good, and provided a great deal of needed relief. Going into Monday morning, feels not good. We'll see, I might be taking some days off work this week.......or not.
Anyway, the party on Saturday reminded me what it's like to have fun again, coming back from Vegas, which was just ok, i found myself in a big fat rut. The party was a lot of fun and helped me get back to my center a little bit.
Anyway, more details and updates to follow, sorry for the lack of attention lately......
check out the title of this post, by Jason Mraz.....such a beautiful song.
Also, have you all listened to Duffy yet ? Real good !!!!!!!
Love you the most.
Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope all is okay with you... Take care of yourself and remember to breathe.

xxoo,
Aaron