Thursday, September 11, 2008

i can't keep myself and still keep you too




Although this picture is not so hot, this man is on our tv. he tells us the news, or weather, or something. I never really hear what he says. I am too busy thinking things. Dirty naughty things. Adam Joseph. He does triathalons too.

This might be a weekly installment. Hot news men...stay tuned.
In other news.
1. Love Lockdown - Kayne West = fab
2. Keeps Gettin Better - Christina A. = outstanding
3. Big Girl Now - New Kids on the Block and Lady Ga Ga = guilty pleasure = very gay
Facebook. Is so overwhelming to me. In one day's time I have so many people to update on my life, so many years later...I can't find enough time. And oh baby...it feels so good.
My college days were so outstanding and over the top...i knew so so so many people and had significant loss issues over the years, and now they are all back. Full force.
I was in a fraternity...Pi Kappa Phi and all of a sudden we're connected and all those sororities....connected. I am beginning to organize a reunion for January in NYC. Keepin me busy.
Whats up with you all ? How is everyone ? Comments please.
Now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why have i not heard newkids/gaga song?!? looking it up now...

MyDawgzBark said...

agreed about Adam Joseph! But what happened to that other hottie on NBC10, John Ogden?