Tuesday, December 30, 2008

travel the world within my lips





I looked over to the Lat Pull Down Machine today and spotted it.

The reason to return.

Mind you, I'd already tried to get to the doctor's this morning (big toe is doing something nasty and hurts like a whore) and then went to the gym (forgoing my run due to said toe jam) and was moving along pretty nicely with a tough shoulder workout - when.....zoot alors - there it was !!!! quite possibly the biggest camel toe this side of Saudi Arabia.

I said at that moment "damn Nate, get back to blogging, the world needs to know about these things !!!"

I have been missing for a long time now - and I can't really cite one specific event or reason for having dropped off.....I can say, with a great amount of certainty and regret, that I've detached from a lot of things. I have let important friendships and goals fall away. I don't return calls, sometimes won't return emails.....and it's not because I do it with purpose...I just don't feel like it. And that's been selfish.

It's totally foolish to list the things i need to change in 2009....and I know that, but there is alot that has to be tweaked. So I am setting about doing that now. I have to get my shit together and plan on taking full advantage of the challenges ahead of me.


So my dear dear friends, please forgive for my detachment and poor follow thru. I do so regret it, but I am here now, and will be for some time. Winning blogger readership can be a tough road, i know that, but i had a good following for a while. So hold please, and judge later.

Love you the most.

Nate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!