Thursday, March 4, 2010

the way you blowin up my phone


You just wait hookers. You just wait. I swear I will have some readership, no matter how i have to promote.

Well, I am not quite that motivated, but my stat counter shows very very little visiting. At one point I had a lot of yous.

My sketchy ass finally got to see Avatar last night. By myself, which is always, for some fucked up reason, very cathartic for me. Anyway - I was so into it, i couldn't sit still, and .....oh god, my ass was quivering.

In other news, I am still stuck in Florida. I am sorta hatin on the NorthEast right now. It's taking me over a bit. We definitely did too much, in a good way. But next time I definitely have to spend some time just being. To note I saw my father. Which is very very odd in many ways, but more on that another time perhaps.

The boys in Fort Lauderdale were dirrrrrrty. Several memories are stuck in my head, but one in particular.....involving a flight instruction student and a text to Kevin and I. Ah. Good times.

We were well behaved though, not including the time we logged at Johnny's, but again,thats for another post.
Our host in Florida was amazing and we got some very special things done while down there and perhaps if you good little monsters I will show you soon.
Have a good day and blessed be the lord. te he he




No comments: