Friday, July 22, 2005

bat shit crazy

one of my clients used this term today, i like it, bat- shit crazy - to indicate when someone has officially lost their shit...dropped their basket.
anyway - as i have reread my entries as of this week, i clearly understand that i am none other than Mister Bat - Shit Crazy (BSC) himself.

So in honor of my birthday - i am going to return to being just plain nate -
not BSC Nate or any form of it.
I dropped my basket this week in a big way, I am now picking it up.... for the follwoing reasons.
my boss just told me i can leave early -
it's my birthday this weekend, we are having a party with 60 or more of our closests friends come celebrate it -
next weekend is going to be hot
Then P town -

it's all good.
signing out for now,
BSC Nate


The invite:
l e o
thirty three years
twelve thousand and forty five days
twenty-third of july two thousand and five saturday
7:00 *** north ******** street
rsvp to
************@aol.com 215 *** ****
kevin nate

No comments: