Wednesday, July 20, 2005

no one said it would be easy -

but no one said it'd be this hard.....
(one of my favorite songs, thanks sheryl crow)

two things.

one......one.............one..
if we can pull this damn party off on Saturday I will forget about all my life's little problems and thank god...buddha, or who ever for the help.
We have our entire house torn apart. Our back wall is being re-stuccoed....so there is literally shit everywhere...not a single spot of free space on our back patio....and nothing in order. Our main bathroom is all torn up with drywall being done to the sun- roof thingy. mess mess mess. And to top it off we didn't have any hot water when we woke up today.
The problem with this is, as i have stated, we are having a party this Saturday - we have two parties per year - one at holiday time and one on or near my birthday (which is Sunday the 24th). Lots to do.

two
our telephones here at my office have caller id on them, so that if the call is "in hospital" i know who is calling. I got in here this morning lamenting my anxieties.....my phone rings and the line says
"support services"
the problem is that it rang once and then said support hung up.
please call back.
please.

enjoy the murderous heat folks.
love ya love ya

No comments: