Wednesday, July 12, 2006

forget your bills, administration...........


I believe this weekend to be the start of our summer.
Kevin disagrees with me and gets irritated when I talk about how boring our summer is, and he is right...last year though we were total jet setters. In an East Coast way (silly little gay i am).
This year we've gone away on Memorial day weekend and that was basically it. Which is fine. But it all starts...now-ish.
Tomorrow night we suffer in 4 Million degree heat to watch miss priss (madge) sing to us...along with 987 Million bum-shovers...and way too much cologne or body spray.....I actually cannot cannot cannot wait.
Saturday we will trudge up to Mahopac, NY for a wedding....which means that we have to cross the George Washington Bridge...which makes my P quiver with anxiety because I have had to sit for hours on that thing.....once there though it will be very very nice. Magazine wedding from what I am told.
Next weekend we will be on Neptune Walk.....which is in.....................................The Pines............which is in........................Fire Island.......which is on................Long Island..............which is in ............New York....
Ah. One might say that Nathan is irrational about his excitement in this matter. I am totally 100% , of the hook, in love, with that place.

And it's my Birthday.
Joooly 24.
In between that Fire Island weekend and August 19th (when we go to Ptown for a whole week) I have to make my way to Florida, as already discussed in the previous post.
As well as get a weekend planned in Rehomo...
Plus an outstanding weekend at our friends farmhouse avec piscine !!
yes.
it all begins.
and i count each minute and am so grateful for this life i have.
and feel happy that i have the capacity to absorb the curve balls.

No comments: