Wednesday, July 26, 2006

to save you from your own ways

Posted by Picasa

Somewhere in this world, alan cumming has a few pictures of Kevin and I, with some other boys on his digital. I would like to have him email me those pictures.
So please, alan, if you are reading…..send along would ya?
As well as the one he had taken of an infestation of moths near a patio light.
Sunday night at High Tea we met mr cumming and hung out with him for a bit.
Very interesting and VERY nice. almost so nice you couldn’t really believe it, and he was oh so clever with his little digital camera.

At any rate, I am still feeling a little blue under the collar about trying to adjust back to the “real world”. I think it would help to have another weekend lined up on the island, alas, I am at a loss as to how to do that.

We have been so so so fortunate in being invited up…just not totes sure how to go about scoring a place on our own for a weekend. I know that next year I want a share.

Ugh – I am making myself sick, sorry hookers, I just gotta get through this.
Moving along though, this weekend we have a lot to look forward to, going to our friend’s weekend house, with a pool and sunshine on hand. Perhaps some light summer French catch - up…perhaps some noontime drinky poo…….perhaps a lot of nuffin

No comments: