Wednesday, October 4, 2006

all that i can't ignore...

If having to go back to several locations to retrieve forgotten belongings from the night before is any indication of a good time, we had a fan fuckingtastic time this past weekend. For the first time in many many years I lost my shirt.
When i was single i would loose a shirt once a weekend almost.
Odd.
or not.
We also left my blazer and our digital camera at the Boys in the Country Party.
Which was fierce. I want to go back a week so that i can fully appreciate the fun it was. We had a blast - bitches worked the country theme out. Inclulding a huge shed in the back yard which housed the sling. above the sling hanging down was a campaign poster.
It read...
Santorum.
Ah.
Kevin said something really really funny to me. One of the nights a boy was flirting with me pretty hardcore.
The next day kevin said "You better leave that drag queen alone".
Very funny, you had to be there.
Good times.
I am off to Nashville tomorrow night. Will try to post tomorrow, but if not....play a Dolly track for me over the weekend. Posted by Picasa

No comments: