Friday, October 27, 2006

get up get up....


I woke up giggling this morning. I have no idea what was going on in my mind, but I was laughing my ass off the last hour of my slumber. My whole night was full of dreams….and let me tell you, according to my dreams I am the walking dead right now, one of the walking dead who got his bum plugged.
The dream.
A hot vampire was after me all night long, and he got me, but it was a secret that he was a gay vampire, so much so that he had to pretend to like the ladies and kill them too….at any rate he did me, yes he did me in that way, which does not happen in real life, and then bite my neck to turn me just like him.
The weirdest thing about all of this is what has stuck with me all day, what I can’t get out of my head.
It was the sensation of our vampire teeth kissing, it would hurt so badly, because the teeth, you know, the pointy teeth, were too big in our mouths……so weird, but we kept kissing.
Then I awoke, as I pointed out already, laughing out loud. And after all that dreaming, well …….thank goodness my real man was next to me.
That’s all. A little look into my twisted head while I am supposed to be in a resting state.

Umm, other than that, not much goin down. Halloween weekend used to be such a thing for me, but for this year, I just don’t’ know. We usually head up to NYC, but it ain’t flying this year. Actually might not even go out, which would be ok too. You know, adulthood and all. But who knows.
Who ? I mean, last year we were at Allegria…CroBar. Ouch. That was sorta off.
Alright gotta jet kids, have fun, be safe and watch for the spooks !

No comments: