Monday, September 25, 2006

i hate myself for lovin you


RIP my little Ana Lucia.
I did love you so.



The weekend was much fun. Nothing too major to report, much traffic on I95 which totally sucked, but we made it back to Philly in enough time to watch the EAGLES with some friends at a bar.
We had a great time this weekend at Kacy and Hilary's family's house....ate way too much. for sure. i was actually in the bathroom all night Saturday night. I ain't too proud girls. I was in pain. Um? what else? This weekend is totally full, which is going to be amazing. Really looking forward to having some fun. Not that it's been bad, actually been pretty damn good lately. The whole Ambien thing is starting to get annoying. We have an alarm clock that projects the time onto the ceiling. So i lie awake at night, just staring up above me, looking at 1:30, 2:30, usually by 3:30 I am tired enough that i totally zonk out. I also wake up with immense headaches now. Soooooo annoying. I have read two books in less than two weeks because sleeping makes me drowsy and thats my new Ambien.
Anyway - I don't know much else. Going to Nashville, TN for a conference. Should be interesting. The hotel I am staying in is so so nice...or, cheesy if you think about it. The Gaylord Opryland Hotel. We'll see.
We will.
See.
Alright folks, sorry for the lame posts. Really am.
But it is what it is.
Oh.
Regina Spektor. Love her. Love her.

No comments: