Wednesday, June 20, 2007

up the water spout

Well.
I have to keep looking at this picture today and saying some sort of positive mantra to help me out. For I am having a bastard of a day. It hurts. To be me. I swear. Firstly, in the last week i've been really having a lot of trouble sleeping. I am so so so close to submitting to the Ambien gods, but i so dont' want to do that. I want to fight my way through this, but it's so hard to miss sleep. Secondly, Kevin (poor guy) got called into work this morning at 5am. Which totally totally sucks for him, and even more for me. Falling back to sleep under my gentle condition is no easy task. And I am not very happy when awoken in the morning. Yet my heart goes out to kevin. Thirdly, it's raining out today, and Nathan did not bring an umbrella. When i left my house, on my bike, it was not really raining and all the reports alluded to the fact that there would be no more rain today..... i've walked a lot in the rain this morning...and so so so grumpy.
And it gets worse, i am wet because of the rain, but also wet because my hairy ass is sweatin so damn much.........i forgot deodorant, and my foot hurts from playing soccer.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I look at that picture. It makes me happy. That is a place of residence where we'll be staying. In the Pines. And i CANNOT wait.
I am happy. I am. Plus, tonight is So You Think You Can Dance. I love me some dancing queens.
Oh, and did you know my birthday is coming up. Very soon. It's a big one, and I am ok. I really am. Gotta go. Meditate and get better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whens your birthday? mines coming up too!!!