Tuesday, July 28, 2009

sweeter than heaven and hotter than hell


To be sure, the running thing started out of the need to heal. Yeah, things weren't going too good in my life, things just weren't adding up. I took to running and found it to be this huge, enormous carthartic action.
And i felt better the more i ran. and i ran, and ran.
But just as sure as the positive effects are healing and help me to grow as a man, not being able to run like you want to, well it can feel devastating.
Since the Broad Street Run, I have been doing horrible on my runs. My breathing has come unraveled, my knee hurts, and most recently i have this horrible painful hip problem. Almost every run turns into this painful and stressful experience and its pissing me off.
I just got an x-ray of my hip to see my ortho doctor tomorrow morning. I wouldn't normally be so concerned with it all, except that i should be in full swing training for the Philly Distance Run (it's a half marathon).
Just thought I would share. I am not too sure who is stil around here, but if you are still checking this out, after all the time has passed, would sure like to hear from you.
COMMENTS !!! Now !!!!!!!!

No comments: