Tuesday, March 2, 2010

don't believe the things you tell yourself late at night


Hello men. Hello ladies. And all in between. I am not too sure who and where you might get to me at this point, sometime ago I was sorta connected to the blogging world, but have greatly disconnected from this place.

I was in Fort Lauderdale last week, and decided to re-enter into the world of blogging. I have things to say, and I think I happen to say them with cleverness, somewhat limited cleverness, but certainly feel like I can entertain a bit.

So here I am asking you to take me back into your arms.

What you need to know :

I will spend a decent amount of time talking about music and entertainment stuff.

I will allow for a pretty extensive spewing of personal feelings and thoughts. If you don't like it I am sorry, it's just me.

I am going to be more personal this time around. I felt as though I had to be a bit sterile in my last attempt here. But with facebook and twitter now, people are ready to be read, and ready to be discovered.
So there.

Kiss it.

And leave me comments bitches. I need to feel loved.

Natey


ps - every title of the blog entry is a lyric to a song, that i happen to find interesting.

No comments: