Monday, April 26, 2010

something in your eyes is making such a fool of me

hello there blog readers. Whats going on ? Well not a helluva lot here, maybe a little more than I'd like actually, but things I don't really want to rehash here.

Things have been tough for a while now and it's not really been safe for me to express myself in such a public way, but I am getting there, so sorry for not posting sooner.
The Broad Street Run is this upcoming Sunday. It's a 10 mile race right down through Philly. It's a lot of fun and it's generally not that competitive of a race because so many people run in it, and it's a pretty easy run, mostly a slow slope down to Philly's Naval Yard.

I'll be doing it, despite having some hip and knee issues, related to bursitis. I got some shots last week and am going to get some tomorrow morning.
I started going to a Rehab Dr. He does acupuncture which is really cool and has been helping me deal with some aches and pains.
What is going on for everyone else round here? Let me know whats shaking and I will be updating more soon>
Kiss Kiss.





No comments: