Monday, May 9, 2005

bridges

This weekend we took the low road, so much so that I barely spent any money this weekend. It's a nice change. A real nice change. Friday night we did ...nothing. Kev actually went out for a couple of drinks in the hood, and i stayed home and watched two movies.....SAW and the 2nd Bridget Jones. Both mediocre.....Bridget reveals a soft spot for me. Just cutesy and stuff. SAW was just gross, but entertaining anyway (ain't no critic here)
Saturday was nice, in that I spent a lot of time at home. At night kev and i were trying to get ourselves together to do something, but fate really told us to stay in. We drank some wine outside, then went inside and listened to music....I actually got out my photo albums and was getting a little tipsy, which meant i started to get sentimental. Really sentimental. I vowed to get in touch with some people. My undergrad years seem so far away...what a life it was. It was so much fun, but soooooo irresponsible. I LOVED IT. I miss it too, on some nights. I was such a porker though..wowo............
Anyway I already found one of my long lost friends. Feels good. Feels right on so many levels. I believe your friends and life form who you are, and thats important to be in touch with.

I will make a list of missing people soon, just in case someone happens onto this site....

Sunday we went to Indian buffet for dinner and to see House of Wax. Ok movie...Chad Michael Murray.....ouch. kevin was poking me from the side when he took his shirt off....poking me. poke. get . it?

No comments: