Thursday, May 19, 2005

An UnfortuNATE Series of Events

So - it's no secret, this week has been challenging for me. On many levels. The most obvious one is my lack of sleep, last night i got some good sleep though. But I have been unbearable in my own mind. I have been on the verge all week, the verge of what I cannot say, but I have been there.
Today as I was driving to work, i said...outloud talking to myself "things are much better today, i feel 100% better.
No sooner did I get these words out, than out of the corner of my eye I see a woman crossing the street, in the middle of the intersection, she ran in front of a bus and then in between two cars. I imediatley screamed out "You stupid fucking idiot", my face was all twisted and my forehead all scrunched up.
I then glanced in the mirror to make sure no one was going to hit the back of the car because I had to slam on my brakes because the "IDIOT" was about to be slaughtered on the road. As I looked in the mirror I burst into laughter....it was so ironic, milliseconds earlier I was happy and glad to be feeling better, and within a dog fart second my faced and voice showed complete and utter disgust.
Hi, I 'm Nate.

It only gets better though. As I was walking from the parking lot to my work I carried in my hand a tasty cardboard cup of coffee from Starbucks. Great for the stomach right? Well as I relished in my polar moods the wind picked up, seemingly dipped into my cup of coffee and blew about 6 large spittles of big coffee all over my shirt and pants. It would be one fucking thing if i were driving or something, but i wasn't. The coffee came up out of the little spout and blew right on my damn self.
I feel ok about it now, i might ruminate over it at 1 am tonight though. just sayin.

and now i want to introduce something to everyone.
my new special thing.
I am going to start writing in here the things which i have wanted to for sometime. On a daily basis I see something and i want to write about it. I see the craziness which invades our city. There are lots of crazy's out there, and i want to document them. therefore I am naming my new journal entries the following:
SPAW
Some Philadelphians Are Whack !


My next entry will be a SPAW entry. Stay tuned.

NATEY

No comments: