Thursday, September 21, 2006

and i just might say it tonight


My life is full of things all of a sudden. Happiness. I gave kevin a card yesterday that talked about happiness...and all of a sudden i feel it.
anyway - the things that are making me ......better. some of them are here, listed.
i am reading books, alot. And it makes me feel more able to think, to think of things critically. whats also appealing about that is how i tend to think of my daily life events in the way in which the book i am reading might think of these events. so interesting. my brain...ouch.
the picture above is from the movie "Little Children," the book i am reading right now. which is real good. Patrick Wilson is in it and i luvs me some jp. also ms winslet...who i love.
I was generally underwhelmed by new tunes lately...and thought i was going to be happy with JT and maybe, just maybe some Beyonce...but really havent' like them all that much. The Killers new one is going to fill that void, as well as Scissor Sisters.....which brings me to the other thing that made me real happy today.....one of their new songs "Might Tell You Tonight". It's so tender and ....oh it's just right good. And surprisingly...some of Fergie's stuff is fun...i hate that London Bridge crap, but this song..."Clumsy" is pretty good.
Lastly, this week I have been trying to avoid the Ambien...which is something i've used to sleep for a while now....the beginning of the week was a mess, not sleeping...at all. Then last night, well, i got a damn good nights sleep..without that mess.
alright...thats all. see ya.

No comments: