Friday, September 1, 2006

Wild boys - never loose it

Yes Kevin and I, we’re…wild boys. Watch out.
Here we are….I am in such a punchy mood today, I can’t really tell if I am coming or going, all I know is that I am super happy that the week is over, it was a relatively easy week on some levels, but my emotional intelligence was really tested this week. I think I have done ok, time spent with friends and working out really helped me. Really helped me.
And actually if truth be told, a stranger’s kind words help me. A compliment in the gym really propelled me turn a corner, and I know it’s sorta silly, but when someone goes out of their way to say something nice, why - by golly, I really appreciate that. So, anyway. There you have it.
She stoops to conquer ladies and gentlemen.

Last week in Ptown I left my Ipod outside, overnight on our deck.
It also poured down rain that night, and my pod shit the bed. (our Bose docking station somehow survied it)
I got a new one once we got back to Phila. It’s a video pod, and I loves it. Loves it.
Um.
That’s all I know.
For now.
Be safe and happy.
For this is the last enjoyable weekend of the year.
KIDDING.
Bye.
Missy Moody – (AKA Nate)

No comments: