Thursday, June 26, 2008

Black and Gold



10 things I love about you:

1. Anouk. & So You Think You Can Dance. There has been at on of blogging about Anouk’s song Lost. It is working me out. In such a beautiful, mind blowing way. So pretty. Check it out on Itunes. The afore mentioned show is amazing and fun…minus some of the loud commentary.


2. Summer. I love it and want it all year round. It helps me. It helps me breath easier. And fuller.
3. Running. I am full tilt running. It’s also helping me deal and be a better person.


4. Recognizing that where ever I go, there I am.


5. Jo Malone. Simply the best. If you don’t know what I mean, google it.


6. Beer Pong. This weekend when we went to Baltimore we played Beer Pong, as we did when we were in Vegas…..muchachos fun.


7. The promise of an Iphone. I will have one soon, one way or another.


8. Sam Sparro (in picture above). Not typically my kind of music, has a definite 80’s sound, which I sorta don’t love anymore, but he’s good, really gets me moving on my runs. Good stuff…..and gay and cute-ish.


9. Noah getting better. He was sick sick sick all week long. He ate a ton of mulch over the weekend (while we were playing beer pong) and we think the mulch had cocoa in it, which some mulches do. Cocoa is chocolate, and dogs and chocolate don’t go together very well.


10. Going to the movies alone. I went to see Indiana Jones last night, by myself, and had a fabulous time. (that little shia, he be hot-ish)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, love Anouk's "Lost", Sam Sparro's "Black & Gold", Jo Malone (and their candles ROCK!!), Beer Pong (makes me feel butch in a college guy kinda way), and summer, summer, summer - can't get enough of it...

:)