Monday, June 23, 2008

one smile and no body else will do


In all my life. I've wanted to be on stage. All my life, i've been a major player in the movie in my mind. I've imagined every kind of trick and scene change you can put out there. It's all very true. And after all these years the bug is still biting me. Honest.
As a kid, I think acting and being on stage was a way out for me. I was an only child with a pretty nutty stage setting, and acting and stuff.....it was living a life I didn't have and that was fun.
Of course, now I know I have to live the life I've got, but I still play in my mind. Always theatrical, and always....always bigger than life.
I also think about what it would have been like had I gone to SUNY at New Paltz for acting, rather than SUNY at Plattsburgh for Psychology. Two contrasts, not much use mulling at this point. But I do.
So, the picture. It's from Broadway Bares....in NYC. I've always wanted to get up to NYC to see it, but never really made it. Not fair for me, but it's my choice to go or not to go. I know.

I think the picture stands for itself.
I am ready for my close up. For sure.

1 comment:

HughE Dillon said...

You would like Broadway Bares, not that I would know, but I have a lot of friends who have gone and they think its hot, btw it is too, they don't turn the A/C on. Half naked people, strippers etc make me self conscience because I think I don't like to objectify people, which is odd since I am a paparazzi. I could probably use some therapy - LOL