Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's a Bitch To Grow Up


I know. This picture has been all over the net in the last two days.....and i still could not help myself. COULD NOT. Um. I've been listening to his new cd for the last few weeks, inspiration and all that crap...and then this thing pops up. What the hell. Could i love it any more ? Jason Mraz ladies and gentlemen.

So. The deal...on life. I am looking forward, feeling pretty good, but tired a lot. Need nights to recoop and we've been so so busy lately that it's been hard to recoop. I guess I wouldn't have it any other way, but I find myself less and less attentive to myself. Which is not great for me ! I am aware of that.
So I am looking forward.
This weekend should be a blast. Taking the Chinatown bus to a destination for my annual Plattsburgh (undergrad) reunion of sorts. Every year we meet up in a city and have a weekend. I am cutting the weekend short and coming home on Saturday via Amtrak to go to some parties here in Philly, and we have a bunch of stuff to do on Sunday. It would be more fun to just chill away from here, but I just have too much going on to be away !!!!
Other than that, our Provincetown trip is set, minus the final payment. But our deck walks right onto the sand. Cannot wait. We usually go in August, but this year we're going earlier and we'll be there for my Birthday !!!! So much fun, and not enough time. Parties and dinner spread here and there, the summer is already on the way.

Mr. Philly Chit Chat, Hugh, himself, says my break from bloggin is over. I think he's right, hopefully things will go better and I will be in safe places without big bad baddies chasing me !!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: