Thursday, February 16, 2006

a little more personal by LL and NR


Yes it's Thursday. I don't feel any better than yesterday, minus the fact that I find myself unbearable.
EVERYTHING is annoying me. Irritability is high right now. Except towards my dear dear husband. Kevin is totally being fun and funny this week, and i needed it. Real bad.
Wait, wait wait. I am not in a bad place, just irritable, like ......i can't deal with one specific co worker, i can't handle my new headphones for my ipod and how they are fitting in my ears (they were expensive), my ipod is on shuffle and it keeps playing alanis morrisette - i love her, but wtf?) i can't seem to find the right bag to carry my gym clothes, shoes, and work stuff in.......my wallet is too stuffed with gift cards to stores that i never go to - but stay in my wallet in case i surprisingly find myself in one of those stores, i can't find my 10 pass train card that i purchased yesterday, I rented "House of Flying Daggers" and "The Fog" last night and fell asleep 10 minutes into the first movie - i rented said movies because i thought that Lost was a rerun and that Project Runway was not on this week, my gas is really really raw today.

We were the only same sex couple at Valentines dinner the other night. Strange feeling, liberating in a way...to be aware of ones self in such an acute way.

The boy posted here is the dude on "grey's anatomy"....which is my new focus in life. He used to be a model....SURPRISE...what is most surprising is that according to my google search, he is married with 5 children.
Talk about a buzz kill.


Eat out !
get fatter than me.
Natale

No comments: