Monday, April 24, 2006

she's a maniac

things about nate that you need to know for the week of April 24th

  • XM Radio makes me manic. I cannot, cannot listen to one full song on it, for fear that I am missing some other song on another station. I hate/love it.
  • The XM radio is in our new car. Which i love. However when i opened the moonroof Saturday morning to go shopping at the outlets, a pile of water fell on my head. Along with the water came some red goopy shit. Red, gross, clot like substance also fell on my head. As i was soon to find out, some fuckin tard threw a handful of swedish fish onto our brand new car...less than 24 hours old car. The swedish fish changed into a clump and fell on my head.
  • My head, now full of red dilapitated swedish fish, is also flourishing with some great acne. I am old enough at this point to not be having acne. I currently have acne, pimples, zits in wierd places...along with the regular places. So, not only do i have zits on my chin, nose and cheek...I also have acne on my scalp, IN my nose and on my ass.
  • I am still hot though. so shut up.
  • Blue Ball is coming up in two weeks. We are going. I am indifferent about it...I know that I will be having some cocktails that weekend. Its my coming out party.
  • Dina Martina is going to be here in philadelphia wednesday night. Google her and dont' ask questions.

I am going to cuddle with my loveable boyfriend who waited twenty whole minutes for me after my French class to drive me home. He might deserve more than cuddles.

No comments: