Friday, December 8, 2006

relax, take it easy -


My friend Roper took this picture with his cell-io. It's hilarious. If you can't see it, it says Girls Gone Wild....they have a bus...an official bus.
Rock on.
Am I bad, that I like Avril Lavigne? Am i bad for that, a bad person, a bad adult man? What if I got a free screening pass for DreamGirls for next Wednesday, and I am not sleeping at night because i am so excited to see it? Does that make me bad.....or just really gay? and silly?
Poor me.
Poor Poor Me.
Fun weekend ahead, fun indeed. I shall not disclose all the details. But, we are getting our christmas tree...for sure tomorrow. And we get to see Denise and her little baby monkey Drew...to which i am excited. Oh and we go to North Jersey for a Holiday Brunch...and oh, we go to dinner tonight with good friends mark and larry.
Ok Fine, i told it all to you.
so what?
bye. Have a fun.

No comments: