Wednesday, July 25, 2007

girl could get lost tonight.

I snapped this pic on my cell phone, not bad i guess, at one of our fav brunch places, Honey's. Good times.

So, the other night, something happened on the way to irritable. I was intercepted and found myself in Happy. Kevin and I were sitting at a new wine bar, Tria (just new location really) and we were stuffed at the bar area, wishing and hoping for one of the premium tables in the open door ways. Some man next to me leaned over and breathed hot air into my ear and whispered "You have one hot boyfriend". I made no comment and looked the other way. I hate that shit. Don't fucking tell me how hot my man is. I already know, many people have already tried to share that fact with me. I certainly didn't hook up with him 7 years ago because he owned a golden retriever.
So anyway, i get a smite annoyed when someone tells me that, it sorta implies that i won some sort of lottery to be with him. Besides, I'm the one who likes gardenia, I'm the one who likes to make love on the floor.
Anyway, just as i was chugging my rose champagne a table up front opened up, as we ran over to get it the song changed. I melted. It was perfect, it was a Rufus song, I Don't Know What It Is. I looked at Kevin and smiled. I knew it was going to be a good night, that it was going to be a good year. That it was a good life !!!!!!

No comments: