Thursday, August 18, 2005

clean compose

The expression on Ms Federline. Its one of being fed up. One of frustration, "you dumb photographer, can't you get it right already?"

I am happy to report that i am not writing to relay my frustration. Quite the opposite. This is a story of how to do it the right way......not the way the photog took brit's picture...... (p.s. - she is damn sexy in this picture isn't she? now look at her...........oh me oh .....)

The story:
A gentleman whom i know from the gym (he also ran in the marathon that i did) came up to me and asked "is that other tall guy i see you with your boyfriend?" "why yes, " i reply.
"he's very attractive"
inside i sigh, i get upset as i know this is going to end up with him telling me how damn lucky i am, how i am the quasimodo to his esmelrelda, i am the beast to kevin's beauty...........the kevin federline to his britney...(wait...not quite)

but no - he continued.
"you are both so attractive, it's such a good thing, two handsome men together, and it's just so obvious, it's good when i can identify that he is your boyfriend"
I stumble, act stupid and trip over my feet. Tres unexpected. how refreshing.

That is how to do it.
And he now has my full respect.

No comments: