Thursday, August 18, 2005

Despite the Beat


Despite the beat of things unsaid....its been amazing today, one of those mornings where the sun is shining just right and the coffee is just strong, and the hair does just what it's supposed to. One of those days when the air is cool and inspiring, where you can sit outside and drink the coffee, and contemplate your navel.

Despite the beat of my dream this morning, i can continue on with my life knowing that i am not a celebrity's boyfriend. The girl in this picture at right was my girlfriend (yes girlfriend, odd i know) this morning when i woke up.
In slumber she and I were an item. She liked me a lot, we were even kissing while watching tv. Then some guy came over and she decided that she did not want me. And as i was getting ready to leave, the other guy let her cat out, of the house and it ran away.....but i found the cat under the house and ended up winning over Lindsay's love ..........and status as her boytoy.

Despite the beat. Of things i cannot control, i am remaining maniacally hysterical about this upcoming week in ptown. cannot. wait. one. more. day.

All this and more. I have more to say, but it will have to wait for a minute.
Natie

No comments: