Friday, February 2, 2007

am i too dirty, am i too flirty


The week is winding down. My mom's visit is ending, and we move on to looking forward to the upcoming weeks. For sure.
Today is hard. I have a packed schedule with clients and I don't feel like doing a damn thing. Have been in a rut lately, not wanting to work. It's bad. I have to start thinking about what's next for me, career wise. Professionally. I guess.
Anyway, this weekend is slow, have to drive momma up to Newark, NJ airport...and then free to do nothing, which will feel good - after running around all week. And spending way too much money. Totally too much. But baby's got some new shoes...
Got what i thought was a horrible hair cut....a day later realized that it was a great hair cut, and now....just not sure about it. At any rate, i got my hair cut and my feelings about it are generally the way my mind has been working lately...non - sensible.
Hope your all well.
Nate

No comments: