Monday, February 5, 2007

i promise you it wont' happen again


i got waddle. yes i do.
i've also got a burnt tongue from the hot chocolate that i got just a few minutes. i needed that hot chocolate today. It's way cold. bitter.
and now my taste buds are scorched.
my momma got off and is home, safe and sound. it was hard being "on" all week. Having to lead my daily life and then run around trying to entertain and visit. Exhausting i tell ya. Which is why when saturday came and went we had a long night out. and yesterday...i've not slept like that in a very long time. all day long...napping on the floor of our living room. Snuggly and warm. and relaxed. I don't have much to comment on today, as i've stated, work has been less than motivating, and monday's seem to be the hardest....however we have a short week this week, of course...it's counter pointed against my short fuse.

No comments: