Thursday, February 15, 2007

i don't shine if you don't shine



this biatch worked my pouuussssyyy out. At Zumanity. that blur of silver are metal hoops......and she flew up in the air spinning them around her entire body..........just unreal...i nearly peed myself with happiness. and a desire to be her.

Anyway.
One of the patrons at a blackjack table told me i looked like Quentin Tarentino.....I passed out. Thanks for a blatant insult. I look like a Garbage Pail Kid ??

Several people also asked if Kevin and I were brothers. Which always led to....well ???? Disclosure of partnership...which was always met with happiness and curiousity....thankfully no negative. Which tells me a lot. And makes me happy.

This whole Anna Nicole Smith tragedy really haunts me. It's hard to believe that she has died, and even harder to believe that the world isn't mourning her, just obsessing over the paternity of her child....it's sick. And then i think of her son who died...true tragedy and true motivation for my profession and helping addiction and mental health.

No comments: