Monday, February 19, 2007

with the thoughts i'd be thinkin'



Yet another Monday, full of yuck. I swear.....I am def not taking advantage of my weekends. I come back into work feeling really crappy about being here. Although, if one were to have watched me this weekend...well I ate a lot of crap...and feel so gross today. My stomach roll is getting on my nerves. bad like.

well anyway, we slept in yesterday like champs, and that was fun, but man do i feel drained. We went out to some bars on both nights, so it makes sense that i feel like i do today.

I am so enthralled with Ms. Spears, i really can't imagine how this is going to end. Not enough that she had a psychotic break and shaved her head......i thought....she's gonna hang low now, gonna take some time to regroup...but no...girlfriend went out this weekend with a wig on and partied it up. I can't believe it. I really cannot. So sad. Really.

well, enjoy your monday and enjoy Tom Brady here... and thanks to wilson and to anon. for comments section, i just wasn't sure if it was working................i guess i am just not all that interesting lately...sorry kids.

No comments: