Wednesday, March 21, 2007

everyone is waiting, everyone is here






Imagine my surprise when waking on New Music Tuesday. I live for this day. It's the first thing i do when i wake up, besides complain about being tired and grumpy and cold....but thats another post. Tuesdays introduce happiness for me, sometimes, other times i get very, unreasonably upset if i can't find New Music, on New Music Tuesdays. At any rate, yesterday when waking and running into the computer room I thought I was getting Mika's tracks....come to find out it comes out next New Music Tuesday.....but, zoot alors, i find something better. Not one, but two New Music entries to my taste, intoxicating levels of happiness have been present since yesterday.
Tracey Thorn ( Out of the Woods) - Her new cd is off the charts man. Love it. Mark my words, a song called Grand Canyon....it's going to be either a dance floor smash or even bigger in the mainstream.
Chantal Kreviazuk ( - I have been tooting her horn for a long time, she's just amazing, canadian and phat. You'll love it, maybe. It's sorta specific, but she is great.
Thats all for right this second. More later maybe.
I am in such a good moood today, not too sure why, but it just is. and thats makes me happy.

Nateyyy

No comments: