Friday, March 30, 2007

i'll twist you till you break


This gentle - man...he was on the Amazing Race some time ago. I think he beat the bible a lot. Something or other about Jesus and have a blessed day...the whole show. He and this horrible horrible girl. Who equally quoted text and blessednesssssss. At any rate. I think he should beat a lot of other things. Always have.
Praise be.
Anyway, things..they're lookin up. These weeks seem to go by so slowly lately. And it's Friday which totally makes me want to piss myself with joy and happy. We found another roomie and I am totes excited about that. It generates a nicer quality of life for us, not necessary, but ancillary.
I also earned some extra casheesh today, which will do nicely for a new pair of sneakers for running. I am totes going to get on the running thing, and at the same time try to keep the bulk I've got now. Which will be hard, but worth the try.
You's all like Lisa Loeb? I love her. I really do. I miss her. She ain't got no new stuff really. Nor do i think she will in the near future, sorta underused i think. Anyway, she's on my docking station for the pod today.
Well take care boys. Have a fun. (this comes from one of my old bosses, she was Asian, and would always say "Have a fun"....which would be used when we would leave work on a Friday...instead of have a good weekend......or have a fun weekend...always... " have a fun !")
Nataaaaan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love lisa. she had a best of cd last year. yeah miss her!