Thursday, March 22, 2007

In it to win it.

Justin Chambers.
Good Morning.
How are you?
I am good too.
Thanks for axin.

nothing going on. really at all. Except that my favorite Work pants went on sale at Banana Republic today. That makes me happy. Also, the weather is good....

The other day on the way to work, this man got on the train at the same stop as I. I was thinking that he was acting odd while waiting for the train. Sorta dirty looking and strung out a little bit. Well, we get on the train and he sat rubbing his little man and stroking it.....not looking anywhere, eyes closed.....strokin....for a long time. It was so so alarming, and i feel like i've seen it all, but it was just wierd man.
eventually i got up and moved....and then i felt like an old grandma shaking my head sayin "the nerve of him"...........dirty dirty dirty.

Anyway, have somethings coming up for the weekends, my dear old friend Dan O is coming from DC for work and i get to have some catch up time with him next week too.
Our roomate is moving out, so we're currently looking for someone else.....slow process and annoying process.
Anyway.
bye !!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah hello.....mika dropped yesterday!! thoughts, comments, questions?