Tuesday, March 13, 2007

scream my name loud as you ride it


I just sorta discovered Cazwell. And i am happy about that. Check him out.....dirt, to the ee. Me likee.
Anyway.
Today i got two crown lengthenings done to my mouth. and it hurts like shit. I mean, I took some medication to help with the "pain", but it still hurts. From what I can tell the wonderful dental dude cuts my gums and then drills away at the bone of my tooth? And what he's trying to do it make more of my tooth exposed so that when i get my crown's put on, they have something to stick to. And it sucks. And i hate it. Sorry. I do. Then they stitch my mouth back together in four different places, which also causes me to gag constantly..not to mention not really being able to eat. No worries though, they say that if it continues to bleed to put a wet tea bag on my gums.???

In other news, my love affair with Mika continues. Discovering some new songs, here and there. Some other world.
Good stuff.

My gym days have been not as consistant as i'd like, life getting in the way and everything. I must, I must get more regular. Since people started to comment on how cut i was getting (i know..gag) I have a new fear...loosing that muscle that i built. I swear nicole. It never ends. But this post has. Good night boys !

It's all in the hands of a bitter bitter man - Mika

Posted by Picasa

No comments: