Monday, April 2, 2007

and it really makes me wonder..

Golden. Just golden my friend. Thats how i felt this morning. We had a great weekend, and last night was perfect. Friday night was fun and hilarious with all us crazies gathering to play Catch Phrase.....if you've never played it, got get it and play...much fun, and stress.
Saturday was perfect, if not tiring.
We went out late night Saturday, getting home around 5:30 in the morning. That was almost too much, but it was all good. The mood was fun, got a little boring halfway through the night. We ended up being safe and sound, no problems, to the best of my knowledge. however - OFFICIALLY - done going out for a while. Enough bar crap. Thats that!
***Of note: standing at the bar some guy turns to me, and tells me that he reads the blog.....so nice !!! Thanks for saying hi !!!!!
Anyway - last night we saw The Curse of the Golden Flower. Visually - it was like crack....unreal. The story was a little weak for me, but i loved it regardless.

Watch and listen to the new Maroon 5 song. "Makes Me Wonder"

Hot hot hot. That Adam Levine is nice.
Alright folks,
pork out - nate

No comments: