Wednesday, April 25, 2007

get behind me


My sketchy ass is off the ambien. Off. For the last week. Which has begun to make things interesting in our household....well at least for me. The new trend. I fall asleep sorta fast, then toss and turn all night long, which is why come 10pm the next night, my eyes is shuttin'. Another thing......on ambien, i didn't dream....i just didn't.

This morning i woke up, looked around, and said to myself...thank jesus...it was just a dream. You see last night....i went to a bath house. I did. In my dream. So odd....there were women there, which felt completely normal in the dream....and treadmills. I've no idea what all that means. Only that, the night before my dreams were about a psycho killer on the loose, who killed people, like Sylar does on Heroes. And i was killed....totally sucked.
Well at least last night i made it out alive...but it was so weird.
Alright kiddos...talk to ya later.
Nate

No comments: