Friday, April 27, 2007

blowin me

I desperately want to like this man's new music. JC Chasez. I also want him to be gay. I wonder. Is there any question? And yet he's had such high profile relationships...well sorta high profile (eva longoria, tara r......ok never mind high profile. ) Can you all give me some gossip to go on with this one. I've heard so many...friends of a friend screwed JC, he begged for it like the little piggy that he is. ..........more more more. his music has sucked though...and i want it to be better. Here's to hoping.

Anyway. Last night I ate a huge thing of Brussel Sprouts Au Gratin. That shit was good. I like me some brussel sprouts...i really do. A lot. My stomach, however, revolts against them. This was the case when i woke up this morning. Generally, in the morning kevin and I have a cuddle session. He rubs up against me like a cat in heat...........this morning I warned him that wasn't such a good idea. And since that alarm went off i've been running all around. Actually when i got to work, I had to drop my bag at the front door..eyes as wide as clementine oranges, sweat pouring down my neck, goosebumps on my whole body....i made it without a split second to spare. BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's done now. But man. It was tough going so far on this friday april 27.

happy thoughts - nate

No comments: