Sunday, April 15, 2007

LFBS

Live Free Be Strong

Yup
Ruff Riders.

In any event. The rain in Spain. It ain't fun here in Philly. That's fer sure.

Noah has terrible gas tonight and Kevin thinks it's me. The rain is leaking into our basement. I am bloated from eating all weekend long. and yet I am peaceful in some weird way.
i am still ok. A little anxious about the meeting. A little bit. I honestly have no idea what I am walking into when i meet my father again. It's so strange. It really is. I mean, do i bring a card? A get well card? He ain't getting weller. And i just don't' know. My tendency is to minimize, to deconstruct it, so it isn't so bad.
I will be fine, i know that (thank you Matty for the words of encouragement)
kevin will be with me, and for that i am grateful. And mostly, i am grateful for this opportunity.

Hey - google Sacha Sacket. He's got the goods man. I tell the truth. Nice.

Often today i've found myself thinking of the past. for a few reasons. Well, for the obvious reasons, also....it's like a ghost. I've seen some things lately that make me feel white with surprise. People and places that i've long since moved past, but seem to be following, seem to be chipping away at the memory of times gone by. I like it, thinking of where i've come from and my choices to let those things be part of the past, instead of the present and future. I am happy with these choices. I am.
so goodbye, for good. some of it.

Tonight, it was a small moment. Kevin.
he was walking down the street with me in the pouring rain, he couldn't get his umbrella up, and it was the smallest thing.....the way he put his hood on. The way he did it, the way he looked. The soft contour of how he moved. I knew. I know. I am happy with these choices. I am. The way you tip your hat.....or the way you sip your tea !!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: