Wednesday, April 4, 2007

she stoops to conquer


This movie has me in something of an uproar. I have loved the last few Tar. movies. A lot. These look pretty over the top, with lots of violence and sht. But i don't care. The dirt of it makes my p quiver.
SOoooooo last night at 5pm we get an email from some friends, asking us to go to the Christina A concert......stating that if we wanted to go --- to be at BUMP at 6.....we couldn't make it. How annoying is that?
Instead we had a fab dinner at Mercato....it's the best place around as far as i'm concerned. Today am feeling a little groggy and off balance, but it's all good g. Nothing too dangerous. Our new roomate is doing wonderfully, i really think that he's a good guy and we'll get along great !
In other news, I work in Camden, NJ. In case you din't know. I sometimes take the train back and forth to Philly over the Delaware River. The last two times i've done this, while I am waiting for the train, I have run into some mild eye sores. In both instances i was observing a couple. Both couples are totally out of their minds on heroin...really looks like heroin to me, and completely incoherant . It's so so sad, yet i can't stop watching them. The first couple was the worst. The guy started to rub the girls va jay jay, and then she mounted him and started grinding .............and almost fell asleep right there on top of him. so sad !!!
speaking of that:
Anyone watch Intervention on A & E? Good stuff man. Good stuff, check it out !!!!! It's so disturbing sometimes that i have to actually change the channel.

No comments: