Thursday, April 19, 2007

tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies


Back from Florida.
The sunshine state. It felt fantastic to be in warm weather for a few days, particularly when the weather here in Philly was like a bull with his nuts cut off.
I've promptly put my mind on hold with regard to processing the last week and my trip. It's on hold until i know i am better equipped to deal with the outcome.
Having said that, i have come up with a few things in general...........
  • I know that I want to have a more full life.
  • I know that I am the only one who can make that happen.
  • I know that somewhere colors are more vibrant, and that grey isn't so dark.
  • I know that I only have one life to live. I also know that living each day as though it's my last doesn't mean that I have to live it dangerously.
  • I know that everyone's "dangerously" is different and i have to find mine.
In less cryptic terms, the people in Southern Florida are quite nice. The queers anyway. We met so many nice nice people in less than 48 hours. Honestly. Of course most of them were trying to get a little something something...but can't blame them for trying.
The clothing optional resort, thats a whole other story. One that makes me feel a little bit dirty, and a little bit more alive too.

No comments: