Thursday, April 5, 2007

flames to dust.



Several things today. Several.
Lost is working me out. Last weeks episode with the two being buried alive had me in such a manic state i couldn't get ahold of myself. Honest. I cannot believe it. I feel so so bad for them, so little time on the show and then to be buried alive......YUCK ! Thinking about that sort of thing happening makes me want to scream and run far far away. (high drama here today)
Vacation for the summer is turning out to be a challenge. this past summer i really didn't love Ptown. At all. I don't' really want to go back there. At all. Everyone else is fine with it, but then that leaves me having to come up with an alternative to PTown. Fire Island, sure fine. But it's so involved to get a place up there. I am stuck. Suggestions? HELP !
Tracy Thorn is someone who is constantly on my Ipod. I love her, well, i like her a lot. And i hadn't really been into her before. Not like this. It's fun to discover someone. And she's been here all along. Silly boy.
Fergie. I don't begin by liking her songs. It takes me some time to warm up to them. Such was it with Glamorous. I did not like it all. Then, they played it during commercials for the Academy Awards....and i was like Huh? Anyway, the other night, sleeplessness was plaguing me, and i could not get that damn song out my head !!! stupid. I spelled G L A M O R O U S around 58 times repeatedly.
I watched Marie Antoinette the other day. I liked it enough. Did anyone else notice though, at one point they were showing all these high couture shoes she has...and right smack in the middle of the shot were a pair of Converse Chucks..........I kid you not. did anyone else see that crap?
Going to VA for the weekend, catch ya late kids.
Actually we are going to DC tonight, visiting our friend Lou.....not sure if we'll make it out or not. If so, say hi, if not .....sorry.
why do all good things come to an end?

No comments: