Wednesday, October 31, 2007

puffy

I'm back. It's been a while. Philly feels good, but the trip to get back here has been long, and well, I'm not all the way home yet. Sleeping in my own bed felt good though..... great actually. Sleeping in itself feels like a bit of a luxury.
Yesterday I had a window seat on one of my flights. I don't love to watch from that height, but yesterday, it was all i could do. Looking at the odd shapes of the land and the meandering water paths. So much like my own structure. So unfit, yet when viewed from a certain angle seems to be in order....
San Diego was nice, although the fires were happening almost the entire time i was there. I have pictures to share once my eyes can focus normally. New Orleans was .......I still can't put it all together yet, but it was fun. The Halloween circuit party was ok....not wonderful, it was ok. Spent a lot of time in Oz. Prolly too much time. Yup...too much time.
Cause i now sit and listen to all the wrongs songs, making me feel real somber.
It only gets better though. This i know.
How has everyone been?
One last thing, I met some great people. Hopefully those connections remain and get stronger.
Pictures later.......and hope everyone has a great Halloween.
Nate

No comments: