Monday, July 25, 2005

live to tell

I am able to live to tell. Yup sirree bob.

I am also a year older now, officially. 33. Not a bad age. Not a bit upset about the age itself.

The party was great. kev estimates around 60-70 peeps were there. I would agree...it went by so fast. I totally fucking needed it. To feel more grounded.
As I have moved through time and space I've picked up many many things - friends, tricks, bills, bad decisions, good decisions, career moves, jobs, relationships....and to have many of them together at one time - a wedge of time represented by friends - well it was cathartic....

The summer is going by so fast, so quick - at the beginning of summer our list of things to do was long, now we have only a few more things.....big things though.
I cancelled my trip to Upstate and Montreal for next weekend - i am just not in a place to enjoy that sort of thing.....and to subject others to that ..well i just think it better to hold off on that....so i will perhaps go by myself in early fall -

instead of going up there this weekend, we have been invited to go to fire island again - for the Pines Party - so we'll go there...its a good place to be, there is nothing more relaxing and soothing to me.....

One last thing -
Pinky has pictures of Jared Leto in NYC, looking so very good,- so very very good - just scroll down his site and you'll find it......
I have had this real bad bad twitch in my pants for Jared Leto, ever since he flew into my life as Jordan Catalono on My So Called Life..........scratch scratch scrath.

No comments: