Friday, December 9, 2005

switch it on


so today i find myself manically infused with too much caffeine, too much idling, and way way too much anticipatory excitment for it being friday. It's all too much really. but then again, i may just be a little dramatic. just a touch, really a trifle..........

Things that make me purr:
James Blunt
the promise of Memoirs of a Gaaaaaysha, Brokeback Mountain
Christmas shopping
Nip/Tuck (specifically julia and that special little army man who did the doctor up the hooser)
Kiehl's Musk
my special new cap
my special new jeans
my special new christmas tree
friday
saturday
sunday
plane trips
seeing my old friends from high school over the holiday
NEW YEAR'S EVE in NYC (any recommendations little ones)

yes, its funny how we lend ourselves to happiness when the christmas lights are on, and how we can transcend ugliness to be happy for almost a whole month........

in madge's own words -
how DO you bump and grind it?
Nate

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MEOW!

I'm purring with you N!

I need to get me a digicam and take shots like your fabulous life too!