Tuesday, December 20, 2005

tis i, the monkey man


I love love love this little piece of anger/fire. Its more or less a good pictoral like-ness of me these last few days/months/years....but i beat myself up too much then don't i sophia.?
alright - back to basics, back to basics. Holiday has been sorta discolored this year. Without any party at our gorgeous house, I've not gotten the spirit to the max yet, it's coming though. Totally excited for this weekend. I fly to my mom's, just outside of Plattsburgh, NY this Thursday night, and come back next Wednesday. I am going by myself, kevin is going to his parents. Our first year apart, but it's ok. My mom really appreciates me coming up there, and i am happy to make her happy. And we're all happy now. ?

Of course we saw Brokeback Mountain this weekend. It was really good, Haunting is the only descriptor that fits. It truly is the after effects of the movie that get you in the special spots. And i don't mean beneath your underwear, perv.
My heart hurt, my stomach felt funny, and i cried about them - ennis and jack twist.
Sad.
good.
Power.

What else? I have to go now, it's that time of the night, to go , home.
I cannot cannot cannot stop eating. good times man, good times. How is everyone else doing? Shout out kiddo.
Nate
PS - hilary got a dog, Molly. Pictures to come soon.

No comments: