Thursday, December 8, 2005

Come on check it out with me...i hope you .....feel the same way too


So this was kevin and i at his party....he just arrived and was totally totally happy and surprised after an hour and a half scavenger hunt. Too fun right?
More pictures in a minute.

So on to updates...nothing to update.

Well

Thats not all true. We thought we had a roomate again, but its not going to work out, so more hunting....or lack thereof. Our roomate just opened a salon in Chelsea - on 25th street between 6th and 7th. So he's gone and we are trying to get someone else in, not pressed or anything, but we're working on it.

I just booked my flight up to Plattsburgh, NY for Christmas. This will be the first year Kevin and I are not together for the holiday- he's going to his parents, we usually go there, but they are waiting on their new house to be built, so it's just a good year for me to be with my mom. It's soooo frickin cold up there though.

Something odd this Christmas season. Not a lot of parties for us. We always throw a huge one every year, this year we did not. And in return got not many invites for other people's parties. We're we only ever invited because we invite people to ours? No - can't be.
Oh well.
We put up our tree last night and trimmed it. I did. Kevin isn't too fond on the trimming of the tree, so he watched, while i trimmed it in my santa thong and rudolph antlers..............
tant pis.
bug off.

Neight

No comments: