Wednesday, November 30, 2005

TAR

Sorry for the lack of updates and thoughts. My mind is basically recuperating from a long haul of planning.

I DID IT. I pulled off a very successful party for Kevin – turning a ripe age he is. Tuesday was his birthday, but Monday night – Monday night I threw a most wonderful event for him. I am brilliant. No really. I am.
It was a scavenger hunt and then a surprise party. He had no idea, and didn’t see it coming. It took a lot of planning, but I gotta say. It was all worth it in the end. Of course the end did not look too pretty.
And by pretty I mean ----- Tuesday was rough. A rough day for us both. Cucumbers on my eyes rough, and a vow to take a break from the boozing. So rough in fact that I ate the following things:
An egg sandwich with cheese.
Cheeseburger with bacon
Pizza
And five gallons of water. And did not pee all day long.

My visit with family during the Thanksgiving holiday was great. I spent a lot of time relaxing and chillin.
Watched a buttload of movies.
Spur – totally not great
War of the Worlds – ok
Monster in Law – cute and Michael Vartan is one hot mo fo.
Pride and Prejudice - I loved this movie soooo much. So so much. I have no idea why I align with these period piece love stories- it’s “nonsensical”
Rent - I knew it was going to good when, after the first song, the audience clapped and started hootin. Too fun and too good. And so many memories caught up in that show.
Rented the Interpreter and something else, but did not get to see either.

Anyway I am going to see Meridith in Baltimore on Friday night and then back to philly for a party on Saturday. So all in all things is good. Real good.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

that is a lot of movies...but i guess you had time!

war of the worlds - such an unsatisfying ending

as for michael vartan...cutie pie!